Metals Recycling Conference Middle East
A business conference serving the rapidly emerging Middle East and North African recycling market
The leading international publisher Recycling Today has partnered with Waste & Recycling Middle East to offer the Metals Recycling Conference Middle East. This two-day event will present an informative program. The speaker faculty features regional and international speakers to provide tremendous insight on local developments in the context of global markets.
The event is designed for scrap traders, merchants, processors, consumers and generators. It is also ideal for equipment and service suppliers to the sector.
• Get in-depth insight into the commodity markets for ferrous and nonferrous scrap materials and trends that will affect those markets.
• Discuss quality standards and inspection requirements that impact international trade
• Learn about the development plans for recycling within the region
• Learn about state-of-the-art processing equipment and technology.
• Benefit from networking opportunities that can enhance your trading opportunities.
About The Recycling Today Media Group
Founded in 1963 the group publishes Recycling Today magazine, Recycling Today Global Edition magazine, the Paper Recycling Markets Directory, RecyclingToday.com as well as numerous other magazines and directories for the scrap and recycling industry. As the leading media outlet serving the international recycling market we offer unique and powerful perspective on industry activities and trends.
About Waste & Recycling Middle East
Produced by Media Fusion of Dubai W&RME is a business magazine dedicated to in-depth coverage of the rapidly emerging solid waste management and recycling industry throughout the Middle East. Produced by a team of leading journalists, the magazine provides unique insights into this dynamic marketplace